ASK | SUBMIT
yes absolutely! i’ll try my very best and then you ever so much xxx
oh god this is hard! there really are no rules but here are some things that i usually stick to for looking great
- accentuate your best feature (boobs, bum, waist, even hands!) by wearing things that will draw attention, not necessarily getting it out!
- invest in a fabulous pair of heels
- don’t be afraid of bold colours or prints
- don’t just stick to one style, you may love vintage/ high street but there’s other stuff too, don’t feel like you have to stick to one thing!
- don’t be scared of hats!
- pearls will always look beautiful
- CUSTOMIZE! be you a wizard with the needle or not, sewing on new buttons won’t kill you and will make your garment personal and probably much prettier
- dress for your shape
- you don’t have to follow fashion to look great, wear what makes you feel confident and beautiful
- make sure you were the right underwear your your outfit, VPL’s aren’t cute and neither is you neon leopard print bra under your white vest
i don’t own an LBD
well i’m an hourglass shape and i think that we’re lucky because we can pretty much wear anything but i choose to wear things that nip in at the waist as i believe it’s my best feature:
- high waisted shorts/skirts
- dresses with an accentuated waistline
- wearing a belt tight at the waist with loose fitting clothes
wearing something tight is always a treat on the eyes too but make sure it’s fitted and not just too small!
hello! this is what i like to hear! Okay, here are my wardrobe essentials:
- A well fitting mini, middi and maxi skirt, if you have a good skirt in each length, you’re pretty much set for all occasions
- An off-white blouse that can be worn with everything
- A fitting pair of high waisted shorts that can be dressed up or down
- A granddad jumper for an effortless look
- A pair of sky high mary janes
it’s all about being able to put outfits together, you can have just a few items but hundreds of outfits, trust your instincts, if you think you look hot then you probably do (unless you’re going out with everything hanging out all over the shop) looking good isn’t always about fashion, it’s about personal style xxx
Right, well that all depends on the style that you’re looking for! My best advice would be to shop in charity shops (all aboard is my favourite as the specialise in vintage stock, also if you go to charity shops in places such as islington and chelsea you regularly find high end and designed brands!), you can find some great stuff for amazingly cheap prices; some people are a bit funny about wearing second hand clothes but you can just give them a wash when you get home.
Also, here’s a link to the £20 and under section at ASOS, there’s some really cute stuff and everything is within budget!
please feel free to message me unanon if you would like me to pick out some things that i think would look nice on you! xxxx
i’m absolutely in LOVE with this site, cheap and gorgeous shoes!